"Towards a Global Knowledge Hub, striving continuously in pursuit of excellence in Education, Research, Entrepreneurship and Technological services to the society"
"Imparting total quality education to develop innovative, entrepreneurial and ethical future professionals fit for globally competitive environment."
"Allowing stake holders to share our reservoir of experience in education and knowledge for mutual enrichment in the field of technical education."
"Fostering product oriented research for establishing a self-sustaining and wealth creating centre to serve the societal needs."
- Medium of instructions.
- 24-12-2015 NMR SPECTRUM.
- 17-08-2015 Independence Day Speech by Director, NIT Warangal
- 26-06-2015 Circular of Tuition fee waiver for SC / ST Students
- 18-02-2015 List of programs accredited by National Board of Accreditation Tier-1.
- 26-01-2015 Distinguished Alumni Awards List
- 23-01-2015 Regarding CGPA Conversion
- 19-09-2014 Adoption of self Certification Implementation at NIT Warangal
- 25-06-2014 Download Application Form for Appointment of Personnel on Regular/Deputation/Contract basis
- 01-05-2014 Students selected for award of Scholarship against "Indian Oil Educational Scholarship" scheme 2013 for a period of 4 years
- 22-04-2014 Students of Mechanical Engineering Department won 3 prizes in "Delta Shootout 2014" conducted by NIT Jamshedpur with cash prize Rs.4,00,000/-
- 22-04-2014 Awardees of Merit Scholarships given by RECPDCL, New Delhi to II/IV B.TEch. students for the year 2013-14.
- 22-04-2014 Mr Hiranmayi of National Innovation Foundation and the students of Biotechnology, having discussions with the Director.
- 20-03-2014 Students from National Institute of Technology, Warangal receive TCS Best Student and TCS Best Student Project Awards
- 30-09-2013 Sri P. Dwarakanath, an 1978 B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering alumnus has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of Bharat Earth Movers Ltd, Bangalore
- 30-09-2013 Sri P Sudhakar, an 1977 B. Tech. Electrical Engineering alumnus has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of ECIL, Hyderabad
- 16-04-2013 The NIT, Warangal Launched a New M.Tech Programme (Materials and Systems Engineering Design) In Collaboration with Nonferrous materials Technology Development Centre (NFTDC), a Research Laboratory based at Hyderabad
- 25-03-2013: The NIT Warangal has entered into an MoU with the Erasmus Mundus (Indo – Europe Academic Exchange Programme) Scheme, called, “HERITAGE” Programme.
*** CSE, ECE Departments FDP's/Workshops Click Here ***
- 16-06-2016 A 5-Days GIAN Programme on "Crystallization Systems Engineering" during September 5 - 9, 2016, organized by the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- 15-06-2016 A 10-days FDP on "Fundamental of Analog and Digital Communication Systems" during 1st July - 10th, 2016 by E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati, organised by Department of Electronics and communication Engineering.
- 25-04-2016 Remote Centre-NIT Warangal: A Four Week AICTE Approved FDP by IIT Bombay on " Use of ICT in Education for online and Blended Learning", during 2nd May to 10th July, 2016.
- 25-04-2016 A Five Days Short Term Course on Essential Techniques for Research Problems in Manufacturing and Measurements (ETRPMM-2016), during 11th-15th July, 2016 organized by Dept. of Mechanical Engineering.(Registration Deadline Extended)
- 25-04-2016 GIAN Course @ NIT Warangal.
- 22-04-2016 A 2-Weeks GIAN Course On "Hydrodynamic Stability and Dynamo Theory" during December 9 - 20 ,2016 organized by the department of Mathematics.
- 07-04-2016 A 5-Days GIAN Programme on "3D Printing and additive manufacturing" during June 20-24, 2016 organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
The jurisdiction of this academy is Andhra Pradesh , Goa, Karnataka , Pondicherry, and Telangana, States and the union territory Andaman & Nicobar island. This academy role is to offer faculty development programmes to faculty of various engineering and other degree colleges in emerging areas of Electronics, Computer Science & Engineering, and Information Communication Technologies. In addition, this academy also offers Training & Consultancy services for Industry, Curriculum development for Industry, Continuing Education Programmes for working professionals, Advice and support for technical incubation and entrepreneurial activities.
For further details, refer this hyperlink: EICT Academy@NITW.