The following programs are being organized by the department.
- Project Management during 24-08-2009 to 30-08-2009
- Centering and Bar bending training for rural Boys during 08-09-2008 to 19-10-2008
- Design Of Experimental Setups For Engineering Practice (Desfep-08) during August 25-September 6, 2008
- Water Quality Modelling and Management’, June 16-21, 2008
- Flexible Pavement Engineering,” sponsored by National Institute of Technology, Rourkela from February 01 to 04, 2008.
- Construction Industry : Challenges and Opportunities during 30-07-2008-5-08-2008
- 15 Six day Training Programmes on “Design, Construction and Maintenance of Rural Roads under PMGSY” to the PR Engineers of Andhra Pradesh between August 2004 and July 2005 (Participants – 546).
- Structural Steel design for university faculty, INSDAG, Kolkata,29th Nov to 4th Dec 2004 (One week)
- Two Weeks AICTE/ISTE Sponsored STTP on “Issues in Environmental Pollution due to Road Traffic Under Mixed Traffic Conditions” to Engineering College Teachers during 15-27 December 2003.
- Three day Training Programme on “Design, Construction and Maintenance of Rural Roads under PMGSY” to the PR Engineers of Andhra Pradesh during 25-27 October 2003.
- Neuro-Fuzzy Applications in Civil Engineering’, May, 2001
- 2 week short term course on Ground Improvement Methods in Problematic Soils during January 2001
- ISTE sponsored winter school on Irrigation Management during 2001.
- “V International Course on Urban Drainage in Developing Countries”, cosponsored by the German National Committee on International Hydrological Programme of UNESCO and the Operational Hydrology Programme of WMO. This was followed up with a follow up course. The course was conducted by an international team of resource persons drawn from USA, Canada, Germany, The Netherlands and India.
- Ground Improvement Methods in Problematic Soils” in January 2001
- Three day Induction Training Programme for Teachers of Engineering Colleges, during 13-15 September 1997.
- Concrete technology for Department Engineers under P.M Jawahar Rojgar Yojana
- Water Resources Systems Planning, Analysis and Management’, May, 1992.