The following workshops are being organized by the department.
- Two day workshop on “Emerging Trends in Water Supply Sector”, from 13th to 14th April 2012. Sponsored by TEQIP Phase II
- A Three Day Workshop on “Advances in Flexible Pavement Design,” from March 15 to 17, 2012. Sponsored by TEQIP Phase II (64 participants)
- One day Workshop on “Geotechnical Engineering in Practice” on 4th March 2012. Sponsored by TEQIP Phase II.
- Design of experimental setups for engineering practice” on 02.09.2008
- One Day Workshop on “Sealing of Gravel Roads” to PR Engineers of GoAP on 9th February 2008. Sponsored by Shell Bitumen India Private Limited, New Delhi (Participants – 98)
- Two Day Workshop on “Construction Industry: Opportunities and Challenges” to the faculty of Engineering Colleges and practicing Engineers during 31st January to 1st February 2008. Sponsored by TEQIP. (Participants – 31)
- One Day Workshop on “Best Design Practices in Construction of Rural Roads” to the Panchayat Raj Engineers of GoAP on 11th January 2008. (Participants – 120)
- Three day Workshop (Train the Trainer Program) on “Autodesk Software Solutions” to the Faculty of Southern India Engineering Colleges during 2nd May to 4th May 2007, sponsored by AutoDesk India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. (Participants – 30)
- Basic Properties of Bitumen,” Workshop on Recent Advances in Bitumen Technology for Engineers of SCCL at Ramagundam, Andhra Pradesh on February 07, organized by Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) in association with Shell Bitumen
- One Day Workshop on “Role of Community in Construction and Maintenance of Rural Roads” to the People’s Representatives of AP on 30thDecember 2006. Sponsored by TEQIP (Participants – 78)
- National Workshop on Waste Management in Urban Areas, September 24-25, 2004.
- 44th Congress of Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics” during 22nd to 25th December 1999
- Workshop on “Durability of Concrete – Role of Chemical Admixtures” FOSROC Chemicals (India) Ltd., Hyderabad on 14thFebruary 1997.
- Corrosion of steel reinforcement’, Workshop on durability of concrete – role of chemical admixtures, Feb. 1997
- One day Workshop on ‘Urbanization – A Case Study of Warangal City’, December, 1996