1. A One Week ONLINE Continuing Education Programme on "Applications of Power Electronics to Renewable Energy Sources and Power Quality Improvement Devices", (04th- 09th January 2021), Organized by Department of Electrical Engineering Organized by Dr. G Siva kumar and Dr. D Sreenivasarao
2. A 10-day Faculty Development Programme on "Power Electronics" during 11.12.17 to 20.12.17 organized by Dr. Udaya Bhasker Manthati.
3. GIAN (Global Initiative for Academic Networking) - Distribution Generation and Renewable Integration: Forecasting tools and EMS towards smart grids/ smart cities, during 23.05.16 to 03.06.16 organized by Prof. M. Sydulu and Dr. M. Sailaja Kumari
4. Workshop on PMLK & C2000 during 22.03.17 to 24.03.17 organized by Prof. V. T. Somasekhar.
5. A 6-day Faculty Development Program on “Applications of Digital Signal Processing Techniques for Power Electronic Systems “during 13.05.19 to 18.05.19 organized by Dr Udaya Bhasker Manthati and Dr Suresh Babu Perli.
6. A 6-day Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends in Power Electronics Applications in Smart Grid Electric vehicles and Renewable Energy “during 17.06.19 to 22.05.19 organized by Dr G Siva Kumar.