Interests: Thermal Engineering; Heat Transfer; Nanofluids; Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning; CFD; Non-Conventional Energy sources.
Courses Handled so far:
Undergraduate: Thermodynamics, Applied thermodynamics, IC engines, Mechanical Measurements, Alternative Sources of Energy, Power Plant Engineering, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning.
Post Graduate: Experimental Methods in Thermal Engineering, Refrigeration Technology, HVAC, Advanced Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning, Renewable Energy Sources.
A Complete Design Data and Performance Parameter Evaluation of a Pilot Scale Solar Updraft Tower, Heat transfer engineering (Taylor & Francis,2018,41,5)
1. B. Ramesh Babu: Title "Numerical and Experimental studies on nanofluid based Natural Circulation Loop"
2. J A Ranga Babu: Title "Performance evaluation of Nanofluid based solar thermal collectors"
3. S Venkata Sai Sudheer, Title "Investigation of Thermal Performance of Two Phase Natural Circulation Loop Filled with Nanofluid"
4. Balijepalli Ramakrishna, Title "Design, Development and Performance Parameters Evaluation of Small Scale Solar Updraft Tower (SUT) Plant” --- Co-Supervisor
Ongoing - 06
Workshops/Short Term Courses organised:
1. ISTE 2-week short term training program on 'Engineering Thermodynamics' (Co-Convener), during Dec. 11-21, 2012
2. A 5-day workshop on Computational Research Techniques in Design and Thermal Engineering, during 7-11 August, 2013.
3. A 5-day workshop on Scientific Computing with MATLAB, during 22-26 September, 2013.
4. A Six-day short-term training program on Computational Research Techniques using MATLAB (CRT2016), Self Finance course, 26th -31st December, 2016
1. Developing new coolant and design off road vehicle Heat Exchanger, John Deere, TCI, Pune.