- 14 Oct 2021 : Online Awareness Program for JoSAA 2021 Aspirants by NIT Warangal on 17-10-2021 (Sunday) at 10 AM
- 14 Oct 2021 : Notice to PhD (Full-time) scholars except first year and PG final year students for calling back to the campus by 1st November
- 28 Jul 2021 : PG & B.Tech Dues List
- 26 Jul 2021 : Submission of applications online for claiming the tuition fee remission based on the family Income
- 23 Jul 2021 : Refund of Caution Deposit of outgoing batch and B.Tech., JoSAA/ CSAB refund
- 23 Jul 2021 : Tribal Welfare Department - Awareness to ST students about financial assistance of Rs.20.00 lakhs under “Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme”
- 19 Jul 2021 : Institute Merit Scholarship 2020-21
- 24 Mar 2021 : Second announcement for online verification of documents for I year M.Tech. students, who could not attend the verification during
- 10 Mar 2021 : Notice to First year M.Sc. / M.Sc.(Tech.) / MCA / MBA students, who are provisionally admitted in 2020
- 10 Mar 2021 : Notice to First year B.Tech. students, who are provisionally admitted in 2020
- 25 Feb 2021 : Notice with second semester tuition fee payment link to First Year M.Tech. students who did not report to online verification of
documents - Last date 2nd March 2021.
- 10 Feb 2021 : The last date to fill the form for Physical Reporting of newly admitted PwD students of UG/PG/PhD programs is 13-02-2021.
Online form link: https://forms.gle/VbcAQ6HQmq3TTRJa8
- 05 Feb 2021 : Notice to First Year Ph.D scholars (provisionally admitted in Sep 2020 and Jan 2021) regarding online verification.
- 02 Feb 2021 : Note to the newly admitted PwD category students of UG, PG and PHD programs- Physical Verification
- 13 Jan 2021 : Notice to M.Tech. I year students (provisionally admitted in Sep 2020) regarding online verification.
- 11 Jan 2021 : UG, PG, PH.D fee payment for January 2021
- 07 Jan 2021 : Attention II, III and IV B.Tech students: Tuition fee dues payment. Deadline 10-01-2021
- 07 Jan 2021 : Attention III B.Tech students: Open elective course choice can be exercised using the WSDC portal. Deadline: 10-01-2021