Erasmus+ ICM KA 107
Greetings from Universidade de Santiago de Compostela.
We would like to inform you that the Call for applications for Eramus+ International Credit Mobility-KA107 is now open from today, 1st March 2018, until 2nd April 2018.
Please realise that in order to carry out a quality selection, it is of utmost importance that you give maximum dissemination and visibility to the information of this programme via all means possible (web, media outlets, social networks, events etc) to your university community. We may need proof of this dissemination for future reporting.
You should take into account that:
· The application will only be eligible through the application tool: http://www.usc.es/ka107/admin/
· The number of grants and the fields of study depends on the inter-international agreement signed between USC and your institution.
· You should have the information in your website, and also a link of the website of the programme.
- Information for students: http://www.usc.es/en/perfis/internacional/programas/Erasmus_KA107/estudantes_incoming.html
- Information for teaching staff: http://www.usc.es/en/perfis/internacional/mobilidade/ErasmusPlusInternationalCreditMobility.html
Please find attached the following documents:
- Instructions for your information
- Poster for dissemination in your university (we kindly ask you to print it and send it to the interested faculties)
- Instructions for the online application tool
- Instructions for the application process for Teaching staff
- Template of Learning agreement, for Students
- Template of Mobility agreement, for Teaching Staff
For details contact :
Dean (International Relations & Alumni Affairs)